Thursday, October 2, 2008

NAIDU's IN Armed Forces & Services

Vice Admiral R. D. Katari (First Chief of Naval Staff from 22 April 1958 - 4 June 1962)
I. J. Naidu I.A.S (Former Chief Secretary, Andhra Pradesh)
M. V. Bhaskara Rao I.P.S (Former DGP, Andhra Pradesh)
R. K. Ragala, I.P.S, D.G.P. (Rtd.)
M. V. Krishna Rao I.P.S (Vice Charman and Managing Director of APSRTC)
P. V. Rangaiah Naidu I.P.S (Former DIG, Former Union minister)
S. Rajendra Prasad (Former Chief Justice of India)
Mutha Gopala Krishna (Former Chief Justice AP High Court)
Thota Lakshmaiah Naidu (Fomer Justice)
Talari Anantha Babu (Renowned Lawyer)
Tamada Gopalakrishna (Judge, AP High Court )
Grandhi Bhavani Prasad (Judge, AP High Court )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This list has not been updated for a long time more than two years. Names of same persons are included in different categories. Where is the name of the present Chief Secretary of AP? and so on.!!!